Home in Westmoreland Farm in Davidson, NC is very unique because it was once a working dairy farm for the Westmoreland family. Built in 1958, this home has been renovated and very stylish in today’s real estate market. Davidson real estate has a lot to offer, but I think you will find this home unlike many others. If you are a traditionalist, then it is a must see.
$100,000 below appraised value $100,000 in renovations
- Architectural and Working Drawing for Master Renovation Available
- Charleston Style Custom Copper Lanterns
- Wide Plank Pine Floors
- Custom Designed Kitchen Cabinets
- Granite Counter Tops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Pantry Alcove Wet Bar
- Dessert and Liquor Bar
- Two Fireplaces: One Wood-Burning One w/ Gas Logs
- Built in Bookcases
- Two Bedrooms have Built-In Chest Drawers
- Lower-Level Recreation Area, Guest Quarters, Summer Kitchen and Wine Closet
- Fenced Potager Garden
- Raised Bed Herb Garden
- Potter Playhouse
- Large Deck and Several Outdoor Patios
The Design principles of Architect Sarah Susanka were employed in the renovation. the inspiration for the space was from her first book: “THE NOT SO BIG HOUSE”
This house is in keeping with the true mission of country living: relaxed, informal, and yet refined.
There are a few Westmoreland Farm Homes for Sale in Davidson, NC at this time, but none of them have the charm, history, style and character of this home.
Davidson Subdivisions can be seen here.
Click for Aerial View of this Westmoreland Farm Home